Deadline to register to vote online and by mail is Wednesday, October 14.
You have to REGISTER if:
- You’ve never voted in Wisconsin before;
- You’ve moved since the last time you voted in Wisconsin – even if you just moved across the street or to a new apartment in your building;
- You changed your name (by marriage, divorce, etc.) since the last time you voted. (If you changed your name you must first update your name IN PERSON at the Social Security Office and at the DMV. Then you can register to vote);
- You haven’t voted in four years or more (and have been taken off the voter registration rolls); or
- You were taken off the voter registration rolls because of being convicted of a felony, and now you’re “off paper” and want to vote again.
Here is a quick tutorial that explains how to register to vote in Wisconsin —-